I am Exomène : a soundsmith and a digital apothecary.
As a musician, I make cinematic soundscapes on albums and industrial music live. Speaking about live, I am into audiovisual performances like Side by Side, the show for my latest album or one of my first project: the Spoken Worms.
As a digital artist, I am interested in the similarities between brain and processors with the synæsizer. I am also interested in vintage software æesthetic, glitch and databending.
I try to exhibit my work and play live on a regular basis, so don't hesitate to check my gigs page or suscribe to my RSS feed. And if you want to collaborate on any project or to have me play or exhibit at your venue, please contact me!
- Anti f:Orm vol. 1 -> Treat yourself to a sonic trip
- Objective Tinnitus - Part II
- Thanks for your support in 2015
- Objective Tinnitus - A live series
- Concert double X au 59 Rivoli
- ElectroPixel #5
- DAMN! Vol. 2 - Report
- DAMN! vol. II - A Mutation Night Dream
- Performance : Amour vs. désir (report)
- Performance : Amour vs. désir
- Digital Art Gallery In 3D
- In limbo
- Le marathon électronique
- Exomène goes medieval (with L:ED) in Provence
- Machismes féminismes - la guerre des sexes revue et corrigée
- Release Party !!!! [cancelled]
- Parachute Light Zero - Act II
- Langage des viscères XXVI
- Side by Side (Hybride, Lille, France)
- New logo
- Mirage: residency at the 6B and premiere on jan. 30th
- Happy new year
- Bedtime stories
- Side by side at Parachute Light Zero (Paris)
- Parachute light Zero [fr]
- Mirage, crowdfunding installation digitale (post in french)
- Nouvelles et toiles du litt'oral - Le chêne (Villejuif)
- Exomène and God Hates God Records
- How I use my gears to make music