I am Exomène : a soundsmith and a digital apothecary.
As a musician, I make cinematic soundscapes on albums and industrial music live. Speaking about live, I am into audiovisual performances like Side by Side, the show for my latest album or one of my first project: the Spoken Worms.
As a digital artist, I am interested in the similarities between brain and processors with the synæsizer. I am also interested in vintage software æesthetic, glitch and databending.
I try to exhibit my work and play live on a regular basis, so don't hesitate to check my gigs page or suscribe to my RSS feed. And if you want to collaborate on any project or to have me play or exhibit at your venue, please contact me!
- Glitch-O-matiC au free market de Paname
- The Glitch-O-matiC at the Osé - Mutations
- Glitch-O-matiC / Osé - Mutations
- Side by side
- ACTIVA'2014 in TEXU gallery
- Virtual / Fusion / Material : Revolution
- Side by Side @ IRL report
- L:ED @ IRL
- F#555 your daily dose of databending
- Torporscape - defining Drone to Body Music
- A DesperAte Mutation Night
- The first Desperate Mutation Night
- Shop: The life and death of an unnoticed shadow physical release (limited edition)
- Vision'R #8 on stage
- Vision'R #8 backstage
- Vision'R 2013
- X-Peri-Mental au mélange des genres
- The life and death of an unnoticed shadow VJing
- Did I tell you about november 29th?
- X-Peri-Mental (vol. 6) - Children of the night
- Side by side : an audiovisual performance
- Premiere of Side By Side
- Side by side at the 3x3 smil festival
- Side by side à Montreuil
- Fotografia/Multimédia - Encontro Internacional 2013 Coimbra
- The synaesizer in Portugal part 2
- The synaesizer in Portugal
- Happy birthday to GNU
- The Spoken Worms archive