I am Exomène : a soundsmith and a digital apothecary.
As a musician, I make cinematic soundscapes on albums and industrial music live. Speaking about live, I am into audiovisual performances like Side by Side, the show for my latest album or one of my first project: the Spoken Worms.
As a digital artist, I am interested in the similarities between brain and processors with the synæsizer. I am also interested in vintage software æesthetic, glitch and databending.
I try to exhibit my work and play live on a regular basis, so don't hesitate to check my gigs page or suscribe to my RSS feed. And if you want to collaborate on any project or to have me play or exhibit at your venue, please contact me!
- Bedtime Stories Reissued \o/
- Nektar 2017 - vol. 9 - Vie/Transmission/Mort
- The 20th anniversary of the Hermetic Library
- Pop Glitchure live au Chateau Ephemere
- Byzantium - New Video
- Objective Tinnitus - Part V
- Datasmog - festival Vision'R (Montreuil, France)
- OYE Festival : Arts Numeriques & Musiques Electroniques (Saint-Denis, France)
- L:ED Exploring Kernel_Panic (Creteil, France)
- Festival les Imaginaires 2016 (Creteil, France)
- Matilda, a report of the FONLAD
- LPM 2016 Amsterdam 6 Report
- Live Performers Meeting 2016 (Amsterdam, Nederlands)
- Matilda, a new live performance for the FONLAD festival (Coimbra, Portugal)
- Side by Side - Toulouse (Video)
- Side by Side, atypique et trouble a Toulouse
- Working on the next gig
- Objective Tinnitus - Part III
- Anti f:Orm vol. 1 -> Treat yourself to a sonic trip
- Objective Tinnitus - Part II
- Thanks for your support in 2015
- Objective Tinnitus - A live series
- Concert double X au 59 Rivoli
- ElectroPixel #5
- DAMN! Vol. 2 - Report
- DAMN! vol. II - A Mutation Night Dream
- Digital Art Gallery In 3D